• That's great! You want to give your customers as many payment options as possible. Unlike an ATM, the debit Networks are much more friendly in that your customers will never get an additional foreign ATM fee from their bank.
• Run a transaction for the exact dollar amount, down to the exact penny.
• Limit the number of times you need to load your ATM machine. Less maintenance and wear.
Is it legal?
• Yes! If it's legal for an ATM machine to be in a dispensary, then it's legal for a PIN Debit POS Machine to be there as well. It is perfectly safe and legal to take advantage of this solution.
• The Debit Networks are not run by the government. Neither is Visa and MC, but card brands make their own rules.
• Both the ATM and Debit Network treat their transactions like a "Cash Advance". The only difference is that Cash Advance on ATM runs on the ATM network and a Cash Advance on a POS run on the Debit Networks.
If you're in the cannabis industry, this is a must.